Explore All - Certifications and MOC
Complete your MOC or TMOC requirements.
ASAM will report learner completion data for CME credit that counts for MOC points to the following organizations at the end of every calendar year. Please be sure to update all certification numbers in your ASAM member profile to ensure ASAM reports your CME credit and MOC points accurately.
If you do not update your certification number, ASAM will not be able to report your MOC points.
The deadline to update your ASAM member profile to receive MOC points for 2019 activities is Monday, December 16, 2019 at 3pm ET.
How to Find your Certification Numbers:
- American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) MOC. Click here to find your ABPM certification number
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC. Click here to find your ABIM certification number
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) MOCA. Click here to find your ABA certification number
- American Board of Pathology (ABPath) Continuing Certification. Click here to find your ABPath certification number
- American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOC. Click here to find your ABP certification number
(Please note: Deadline for 2019 ABP reporting has already passed. Please still update your ABP Certification number to ensure accurate reporting in 2020)
How to Update your ASAM Member Profile:
- Login to your ASAM member profile
- Select “Edit My Info”
- Scroll down to Demographics
- Check the boxes for the certifications earned, enter the certification numbers for each certification earned and the expiration date
- Update your date of birth which is required by most boards for MOC Points.
Additional MOC Information
ABFM PI Credit: ASAM coursework counts as an ABFM Self-Directed Performance Improvement Activity