Fundamentals of Addiction Medicine
Learn the basics of addiction, which covers how to screen, diagnose, treat and/or refer patients with addiction.
About the Fundamentals
Addiction as a disease continues to cost the global community a staggering amount both financially and in lives lost, but there are treatments available to help patients. These educational activities will help healthcare providers with little prior training in addiction, build the skills and confidence needed to support their patients. Through interactive, case-based learning activities you will get to practice recognizing, screening, treating, and referring patients with addiction. Explore the offerings below to find content that addresses your learning needs and fits in your busy schedule.
Where to Start
- 8-Hour Workshop: New to Addiction Medicine? Your journey begins with this interactive, comprehensive, and competency-based 8-hour workshop (offered live virtually and on-demand).
- ECHO Series: Want a judgement free setting to practice skills and develop confidence? Join live open discussions of real patient cases and receive mentoring and feedback on real patient cases.
- Resources: Need something else? Explore webinars, session recordings, provider tools and more.
Fundamentals Overview Module
|Try a preview of the online workshop to see if it's right for you.||Registration Open|
- Non-Member - $199
- Regular Member - $149
- Retired - $149
- Early Career Physician - $149
- Resident - $99
- Student - $99
- Associate - $99
- ASAM Staff - Free!
- International Member - $149
- Emeritus Member - $149
- Provisional Member - $149
- Fellow Member - $149
- Honorary Member - $149
- CRT Member - $149
- More Information
ASAM Fundamentals of Addiction Medicine Live Workshop
|April 13, 2023 | Washington, DC||Registration Open|
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|