COUNSELORS, SOCIAL WORKERS & CLINICAL STAFF
ASAM CONTINUUM & CO-Triage
These tools are built from the decision rules within The ASAM Criteria, Third Edition, and operationalize all six dimensions into a computer-guided, structured interview.
About these Resources
The ASAM CONTINUUM team offers a variety of resources for current user. Listed below are references to aid current users in their use of the ASAM CONTINUUM and ASAM CO-Triage tools.
- ASAM Criteria Key Concepts - Includes information on ASAM Criteria topics such as the Six Dimensions, Levels of Care, Severity and Risk Ratings, and Withdrawal Management Services.
- ASAM CONTINUUM Navigation - Includes an overview of key features of the ASAM CONTINUUM interface.
- ASAM CONTINUUM User Guide - Detailed guide for current users that walks through an in depth information on best practices and use of the ASAM CONTINUUM tool.
- ASAM CONTINUUM Toolkit - A high level overview of ASAM CONTINUUM functionality.
- GAF Scale - Includes detailed descriptions of the Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF) ratings from 100 to 0.
- Medical Glossary - Includes commonly used medical terminology referenced across the ASAM CONTINUUM interface.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Alcohol Use Disorder Courses
- Annual Conference
- ASAM Criteria Courses
- Board Exam Study Tool
- DEA Education Requirement
- Fundamentals Curriculum
- Motivational Interviewing Curriculum
- Pain & Addiction Curriculum
- Review Course
- State of the Art Course
- Treatment of OUD Courses
- Treatment Court Courses
- Explore A-Z