Welcome to the Virtual Event Site!
ASAM is offering this new virtual experience which will provide high-quality education, innovative topics, sessions, posters and supplemental virtual courses in a completely online platform. Approximately 60-85 hours of CME/CE/MOC will be offered virtually through live-streaming, webinars and pre-recorded session available on- demand in the e-Learning Center.
At the end of the live event, participants should be able to:
- Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
- Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant's current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
- Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
- Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
- Two days of live-streaming content from nationally-recognized and respected thought leaders from across the country (available on-demand after the live event)
- Multiple offerings of live webinars on diverse topics that will be presented throughout the month of April (available on-demand after the live event)
- Pre-recorded sessions on best practices and new developments affecting science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine (available on-demand beginning in April)
- An online poster gallery of over 100 scientific posters in a dynamic viewing format with audio-narration from the presenters (available on-demand beginning in April)
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|