Big Ideas Session: Addiction Care, Anywhere: How Digital Health is Shaping the Future of Addiction Medicine
- Non-Member - Free!
- Regular Member - Free!
- Retired - Free!
- Early Career Physician - Free!
- Resident - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Associate - Free!
- ASAM Staff - Free!
- International Member - Free!
- Emeritus Member - Free!
- Provisional Member - Free!
- Fellow Member - Free!
- Honorary Member - Free!
- CRT Member - Free!
What BIG IDEAS are shaping the future of addiction medicine? Draw inspiration from ASAM award recipients and insights from innovators during the Big Ideas Plenary Session.ASAM President Paul H. Earley, MD, DFASAM, will recognize award recipients with personalized video clips of individuals making major contributions to the field. Lisa A. Marsch, PhD, leading expert in behavioral health technology, will lead a lively session and discussion with representatives from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) on how these renowned agencies see digital health shaping the future of addiction medicine. Dr. Earley’s participation will offer a clinical perspective on the implications these technologies have in practice.
- Explain how digital health is shaping the future of addiction medicine
- Apply varied perspectives on digital health to clinical practice
- Understand what tools are currently available for clinical application
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|